Lisa Marie Platske | Upside Thinking “Leadership is Who You Are!” THC Podcast #249
In this exclusive podcast interview with Lisa Marie Platske, we will be talking about upside thinking and really get into the topic of leadership, here on “The Hardcore Close Podcast” episode 248!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY: https://bit.ly/RyanStewmanOfficial
So many of us go through different iterations in our lives and many times we have to become someone we’re not in order to become the people we’re intended to be. We wear uniforms and adopt mannerisms that go against every fiber of our being. Over time, our identities get wrapped up in what we do as opposed to who we are.
Lisa Marie Platske is the Founder and CEO of Upside Thinking Leadership where she works with entrepreneurs who own micro-businesses to companies grossing $100 million annually in revenue. She started her career in Federal Law Enforcement working the piers of New York sorting through shipping containers looking for contraband while keeping our harbors safe and drug-free.
Today, Ryan and Lisa Marie take you on a journey that sounds like something out of a Hollywood movie. Lisa Marie shares some of the places drug traffickers would hide cocaine and contraband. She shares her experiences of rising through the ranks of government in a heavily male-dominated branch of the government until one experience sent her on a journey of self-discovery and empowerment leading her to work in Leadership Development in Government. Both she and Ryan discuss how they untethered their identities from their professions and found their true selves and callings.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• Lisa Marie’s journey into law enforcement
• A few creative places you can potentially hide 2,000 pounds of cocaine worth millions of dollars
• 3 Core adjectives Lisa Marie adopted to describe who she was
• Lisa was charged with creating a curriculum for the Department of Homeland Security post 911
• How a position in Leadership Development in Government-led her to starting her own business
• The source of tension created by living out of alignment with your identity of who you are and not what you do.
• The Magic 4 and how Lisa Marie uses them to transform lives and businesses
• One 3-day summit that will change the trajectory of your life
• Parallels between hard and soft techniques taught in law enforcement and how they’re applied in business
• And much more!
“But the leadership piece. Leadership is just how I saw it. And I don’t see it as something that you do, I just see it as something you are.”
- Lisa Marie Platske.
#RyanStewman #LisaMariePlatske #Podcast